2008年7月31日木曜日

★Personal Spaces ★

1) You're talking to co-woker. How close do you stand?

I will stand 60 cm apart from co-woker.

2) You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?

I sometimes touch my friend, but I never touch other people.
I think I don't touch people except close friends, family and lover.

3) Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?

I will sit near woman, but I space absolutely out.
I want to sit take a seat in the back, so I will sit second chair of the left side.
I don't want to sit opposite each other.

4) You're in a crowded elevator. Where do you look?

I always look at number or hang my head.
I never look other parson's eyes.
I think in the elevater is suffocating atmosphere.

5) You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?

I stand 30cm apart from people.
I don't care personal space with women, but I can't stand near men a bit.

6) You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?

I sit an empty seats close by.
Because I don't look other parson's face.
I also want to sit as soon as possible.

7) You're in a library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there? If so, how?

I want to make my own space in a library.
So, I don't want to stop someon sitting place.

8) You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?

I like to see very few pople.
Because I hate crowds, so I want to go quiet and calm beach.

9) When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?

I usually look parson in the eyes when I talking someone.
I don't know what parson think without looking people in the eye.
I think this is really important thing.

10) You're on a train. Do you talk to the other passengers?

No. I usuallly listening to music throgh a headset or sleeping.
I think most Jaanese people don't talk because they lack in communication skills.



0 件のコメント: